Forums 501st French Garrison

Version complète : Visiting Paris March 21 - 24
Vous consultez actuellement la version basse qualité d’un document. Voir la version complète avec le bon formatage.
Pages : 1 2
Hello Imperials of France! I am TI-47877 from the Northeast Remnant of New Jersey in the USA.

I will be visiting Paris in March 2024 and would love to get together with any members for food, drinks, and of course trading patches and coins.

I could be available one evening from the 21st to 24th. It is my first time in Paris and I don't know yet where we are staying, but should have that figured out soon.

Please let me know if anyone would be interested and what night would be best. Thank you!

Mike
Hi Mike !

We have several members in paris, so we might be able to catch some time with you around food or drinks (or both). Let us know when you have more details regarding your visit, so we can rally up locals and see who is available on those dates.

Meanwhile : have a great end of year in NJ Wink
Hi Mike !

I'll love to share a drink with you !
Thank you Romain and Tomzi. I'll post here as soon as I have more detail.
Hi Mike!
Nice to hear from you. I am Angel, IS20690.

(30-12-2023, 16:23)TanRu a écrit : [ -> ]I will be visiting Paris in March 2024 and would love to get together with any members for food, drinks, and of course trading patches and coins.

I could be available one evening from the 21st to 24th. It is my first time in Paris and I don't know yet where we are staying, but should have that figured out soon.

I will mark these dates in the calendar and would love to organize something with you and the troopers of the city. As the date gets closer and we know more about your trip, we will figure out something depending on what do you want.

OMG, I love your Garrison logo!! so for sure, you won't have problems with trade and exchange.

Keep us updated, looking forward to receiving you here!!!
Excellent! We should be picking a hotel in the next day or so, and then we'll know more about scheduling stuff.
Small update: we will be staying in the 1st Arrondissement.

Should have more schedule info soon.

I will start putting some stuff to trade together!
Excellent news!! It means that we can try to meet in the center for sure if you will be staying near.
Keep us updated!!
Hello again! Our schedule is coming together, and I could be available for one of these slots:
Friday March 22, Evening
Saturday March 23, Afternoon
Sunday March 24, Afternoon

Please let me know what would work best for your garrison, so I can continue making the rest of my plans.

Thanks very much, and looking forward to meeting you!
(28-01-2024, 18:13)TanRu a écrit : [ -> ]Hello again! Our schedule is coming together, and I could be available for one of these slots:
Friday March 22, Evening
Saturday March 23, Afternoon
Sunday March 24, Afternoon

Please let me know what would work best for your garrison, so I can continue making the rest of my plans.

Thanks very much, and looking forward to meeting you!

Just bumping this to see if there is a preference for one of these days. Thank you!
Hi, sorry for the late reply!
I will say that Saturday, March 23 afternoon will be the best one. We can meet in some place with members, drink something, know each other, and do trading.
I don't know what the rest think, but for me, Saturday is the safest option.
Hello again! I'm so sorry I missed this reply. I thought I had subscribed to this thread but I guess not.

In any case, Saturday afternoon is wonderful, thank you. I will add it to my schedule. I look forward to meeting you!
Perfect!
So see you on Saturday 23rd of March Afternoon.
I will see how many people can join us and find a suitable place, and let you know.
We'll be in contact.
Thank you ! Looking forward to this and it is coming up fast!

Let me know the best way to communicate and coordinate - facebook messenger? discord? I do not have WhatsApp.
Hi , did you get my MP with my personal information?
Pages : 1 2