Forums 501st French Garrison

Version complète : Hello from Portugal
Vous consultez actuellement la version basse qualité d’un document. Voir la version complète avec le bon formatage.

Ab30

Dear 501st French Garrison mates,

My name is Abílio, aka SL 30591, from Portugal. I will be travelling and working in Lyon the full next week. I already checked my company events and I will be available to some beers and merchandise trades in Tuesday and Wednesday night's.

Does anyone here want to meet with me and have a good time ?

I will have no car, so we can deal some place near to me to walking. This is my facebook account where I can easly found.

Best Regards,

Abílio
Hi Abílio!! :vader3:
Nice to see you here 8)
Sadly as you know, I'm in Paris. So I won't be able to join you. But well, for sure we'll cross again in the future.
From my part, I have made a post also in the member section to see if I can help you out to know more about our garrison and people.
Let's see if the colleges at Lyon have some availability to meet :wink:
Anyway, glad to hear from you. And looking forward to crossing you again in another event ( in Portugal, Spain or maybe even here in France).
Well, I hope you will enjoy it to the fullest in Lyon.
Also, I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for this 2020!!

Ab30

Angel Felix post_id=239677 time=1578582895 user_id=6499 a écrit :Hi Abílio!! :vader3:
Nice to see you here 8)
Sadly as you know, I'm in Paris. So I won't be able to join you. But well, for sure we'll cross again in the future.
From my part, I have made a post also in the member section to see if I can help you out to know more about our garrison and people.
Let's see if the colleges at Lyon have some availability to meet :wink:
Anyway, glad to hear from you. And looking forward to crossing you again in another event ( in Portugal, Spain or maybe even here in France).
Well, I hope you will enjoy it to the fullest in Lyon.
Also, I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for this 2020!!

Thanks for your kindly words my friend. Hope to see you soon too!