Forums 501st French Garrison

Version complète : hello from liam sessions TI60287 uk garrison
Vous consultez actuellement la version basse qualité d’un document. Voir la version complète avec le bon formatage.
morning guys hope every one is ok?

my name is liam sessions i am tie pilot TI60287 from the 501st UK GARRISON i am over at disneyland paris in a few weeks from the 11th feb till the 15th feb if any members are there around the same time i would love to meet up for a drink or somthing to eat and say hello.
Hi Liam

Welcome here !

Hope you'll have troopers available to meet you at Disneyland

Enjoy
Hi Liam!
What a shame :oops:
I will be at Disneyland exactly one week after you (on the 23rd) Cry Cry Cry
But well, I hope you will enjoy the Legends of the Force special events there. The closing ceremony at Disney studios, it is totally worth it.
And I hope you would get a chance to have a picture with the boss himself, Lord Vader.
Have a nice stay in Disneyland, and enjoy it at the fullest! As imperials usually do...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Angel Felix post_id=230680 time=1548936399 user_id=6499 a écrit :The closing ceremony at Disney studios, it is totally worth it.

I say YES ! Tongue
And don't forget to meet Chewbacca! Rebel sure, but really amazing!
Hi Liam !
I will see what we can do with the troopers in the area. :wink:
yea its ace i went to season of the force 2017 missed you guys there at season of the force 2018 as i couldnt get the time off work so happy to be back there in 8days Smile