Forums 501st French Garrison

Version complète : Greetings and Bens imperial march 2
Vous consultez actuellement la version basse qualité d’un document. Voir la version complète avec le bon formatage.
Greetings to you all.
My name is Steve Revert-West and I am CO for the Isle of Wight Garrison. Big Grin
My good friend and fellow IWG member Ben Allen is under taking another insane walk for charity (dressed in his tk) This time he is walking from the Isle of Wight to Paris. He is walking with 2 of his buddies with myself and YT in a vehicle offering support etc.
The French leg of his March is as follows.
End of Day 1 April 29th Finish in Pont de Tancarville
End of Day 2 April 30th Finish in Parc Naturel Regional des Boucles de la Seine
End of Day 3 May 1st Finish in Rouen
End of Day 4 May 2nd Finish in Heuqueuille
End of Day 5 May 3rd Finish in Vernon
End of Day 6 May 4th Finish in Epone
End of Day 7 Finish May 5th in Le Vesinet, outskirts of Paris
Day 8 Eiffel Tower
Daily finish 6pm/7pm , except for Eiffel Tower/Finish which should be 4pm/5pm
We are after some support if possible. If any of you would like to walk any of the days with us or even just pop along to say hi.
If any of you would like to meet in Paris at the Eiffel Tower in or out of costume would be awesome.
Or any ideas you have we would like to hear them Smile
Meeting other fellow members in Paris would be great !
I'll mark the day to greet you at Eiffel Tower !
As to organise a 501st event our GML will be the best person to respond Smile
Malt post_id=221836 time=1520462012 user_id=6624 a écrit :Meeting other fellow members in Paris would be great !
I'll mark the day to greet you at Eiffel Tower !
As to organise a 501st event our GML will be the best person to respond Smile

Not the GML , the CO & XO ;-)

Steve, it’s a great pleasure to read your request , and will be happy to join you at the Eiffel Tower.

Please contact me by mail to organize it ( jangofett@wanadoo.fr ) , or from Facebook ( Arnaud Miralles )
I will fire some information across Smile
I messaged on facebook but no reply yet buddy. we leave next Saturday. would be cool if some of you guys and gals could meet up with us on route or arrange something for our finish at the Eiffel Tower.
Hi Steve , I'll be there Sunday under the Eiffel Tower
to welcome our bro !